FAMILY LAW AND DIVORCE
At Durbin Law Offices, our attorneys will help you find a solution which is best for the emotional and financial well-being of you and your family. Most family cases can be resolved equitably with the help of attorneys prior to initiating litigation or through mediation. In New Hampshire, the Courts strongly encourage alternative dispute resolution.
However, in some cases, particularly where abuse has been alleged, alternative dispute resolution may not be an option. In these cases, we will vigorously defend your interests in a court of law.
Durbin Law Offices provides legal representation and advice to individuals related to:
- Divorce Petitions (RSA 458)
- Legal Separation Petitions (RSA 458)
- Parenting Petitions and Modification of Parenting Plans (RSA 461-A)
- Parental Rights and Responsibilities (formerly “Child Custody)
- Child Support Petitions and Modifications (RSA 458-C)
- Domestic Violence Petitions (RSA 173-B)
- Restraining Orders (RSA 173-B)
- Abuse and Neglect (NH RSA 169-C)
- CHINS Proceedings (RSA 169-D)
- Paternity Proceedings (RSA 522)
- Adoption Proceedings (RSA 461)
- Parent and Grandparent Rights (RSA 461-A)
- Guardianship Petitions
Schedule a free Consultation with one of our Attorneys or call: 603-287-4764.